Dear previous grant recipient,
How you apply for a grant from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) is changing.
DVA is starting to use the Community Grants Hub (the Hub), which is a whole‑of‑government portal where you can search for different types of grants, lodge grant applications, and manage grants on-line.
The Veteran and Community Grants program is the first of DVA’s grants programs to open on the Hub from 20 February 2018.
If you wish to apply for a Veteran and Community grant you will need to submit a grant application online using the form on the Hub (www.communitygrants.gov.au). To ensure your application is considered this financial year please apply before 28 February 2019. Please note, paper grant applications will no longer be accepted.
The Hub contains information on the Veteran and Community Grants Program, such as grant guidelines, opening and closing dates, and instructions on how to complete and lodge your grants application.
For ease, instructions to help you with your on-line application are attached to this email.
You will also be able to get help desk support through the Hub by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1800 020 283.
If you think you may need help with your application please call or email the Hub as soon as possible to ask for help. This will ensure any issues can be worked through in time for your application to be considered for funding.
Between February and July 2018 other DVA grants will be opening on the Community Grants Hub. The best way to keep across which grants are opening on the hub is to click on Subscribe for updates on the Community Grants Hub homepage: www.communitygrants.gov.au
DVA Grants Team
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous publications and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic messages.
5. To unsubscribe from emails from the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) please go to
, and advise which mailing list you would like to unsubscribe from.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.